Our complete product line is GMO-free and formulated without wheat or gluten, artificial coloring, flavoring or sweeteners. For us, integrity is paramount and quality is absolute, supported by the uncompromising standards we maintain at state-of-the-art U.S. manufacturing facilities, while upholding rigorous testing and third party-certifications to ensure safety, consistency and quality.
- NSF-GMP registered manufacturing facility in the U.S.
- The finished product is manufactured and tested in the U.S. in accordance to NSF International quality standards.
- In-house laboratories are ISO 17025 accredited and certified, and perform Chemical, Physical, and Microbial testing. Third-party testing is performed by accredited laboratories.
- Raw materials are tested for identity.
- Raw material suppliers undergo rigorous qualification procedures and audits.
Manufacturing Practices and Certifications
- cGMPs for nutritional supplements in accordance with 21 CFR Part 111
- NSF International has registered Klean Athlete® as a GMP manufacturing facility
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation of in-house laboratories
- VCP (Vendor Certification Program) to ensure raw material quality
- Approved facility to produce NSF Certified for Sport® products
- All Klean Athlete products are GMO-free. We obtain statements from each of our suppliers certifying that the ingredients do not contain GMOs. For some nutrients, we conduct PCR testing to confirm the absence of genetically modified material.
- All allergens are disclosed on the label in accordance to FDA labeling guidelines for the 8 major allergens: milk, wheat/gluten, fish, shellfish, egg, peanut, tree nut, soy. Comprehensive allergen procedures are in place to prevent ingredient cross-contamination during manufacturing and storage.